The best way to connect people with your new startup business is to create an animated explainer video! Here are the best tools to create explainer videos for your brand!
It is proven that after watching a video, approximately 70% of the people are more likely to purchase a product. I guess, when it comes to video marketing, the numbers speak for themselves. More than 70% of marketers who are expert in this field say that video is the most powerful and effective conversion medium. It is also proven that more than 90% of the viewers of videos on smartphones, share the video with other people. At this point, we can clearly say that if you run a certain business, it will be highly recommendable to use videos as part of your promotional activities and marketing strategy.
If you want to create videos for your startup business, you need suitable tools. We are going to present you the best tools to create explainer videos for your brand:
- PowToon – This is a great and easy-to-use tool that allows businesses to create professional videos in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is use their drag-and-drop system The eye-catching and colorful designs can be personalized and tailored to your individual needs.
- Moovly – Another great tool you can use to create business animated videos to engage employees and attract new clients. If you decide to use this tool, you will be able to enjoy unlimited videos, as well as, downloads. The software system is easy to use and lets you create visual reports, video presentations, internal communication, explainer and help videos, and much more. The basic subscription will cost you $5 per month.
- Renderforest – This is a very popular animated video maker that helps you create logo animations, slideshows, and corporate business videos. This is a free tool and you as a user can create and export high-quality videos, suitable for promoting your new startup business and the products you are selling.
- Prezi – This tool has its own presentation software which includes motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to help you make amazing video presentations. They have a structured business plan – Premium, Plus, and Standard.
- Explee – This tool allows you to create powerful explainer videos to attract people’s attention in an engaging and concise way.
Do you know some other tools for creating explainer videos? Share your experience with us!
— Nina Mendoza (@NinaSMendoza) 30 de diciembre de 2015